Why Project Management?
For your information system initiative to achieve success, it is critical that a sound project management approach is applied. The structured practices and procedures of project management significantly increase the likelihood of the initiative being delivered on time, on budget and to specification.
Why appoint an External Project Manager?
While many organisations will believe that they have in-house project management expertise, experience tells us that engaging a suitably qualified external Project Manager has some real advantages over internal resourcing, and increases the likelihood of a successful solution outcome.
The qualified external Project Manager:
- Has the time and focus to provide the critical attention to detail;
- Has the up to date skills and knowledge to achieve the best results;
- Is well practised in project management procedures and practices, providing project efficiencies and value add; and
- Provides objectivity when dealing with internal staff, processes and systems.
Why Sublime Business Solutions?
Project management of information system solution delivery is a core business service provided by Sublime Business Solutions. With an impressive track record, Sublime Business Solutions offers a unique set of value add characteristics that distinguish its project management offering from the norm.
- Over twenty years of senior management experience in both Information Technology and Knowledge Management provides a significant and valuable layer of quality and risk control to the project management service.
- PM Bok certified with extensive experience in also delivering projects with the PRINCE 2 project management methodology.
- A strong focus on addressing the people, process and information elements of an information system project as well as the technology.
- Proven people management skills and expertise resulting in an engaged and enthusiastic project team and stakeholders, which is critical to the success of the project.
- A small business model that supports keeping rates down and value for money high.